It’s that time of year again! The school holidays are just around the corner and parents everywhere are looking for fun activities to keep the kids entertained. I strongly suggest you to visit Camp Blue – School Holiday Activities Sydney to learn more about this. If you’re based in Sydney, you’re in luck! There are plenty of great school holiday activities on offer. Here are 10 of the best:
- Taronga Zoo – located in Mosman, Taronga Zoo is just a short ferry ride from Circular Quay. Kids will love getting up close and personal with some of Australia’s native animals, as well as seeing some more exotic creatures from all over the world.
- Manly Sea Life Sanctuary – another great activity for animal lovers, Manly Sea Life Sanctuary is home to seals, penguins, sharks and more. Children can learn about ocean conservation whilst getting up close to some amazing sea creatures.
- Sydney Aquarium – located in Darling Harbour, Sydney Aquarium is one of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. With over 650 different species of sea life on display, it’s perfect for a day out with the family.
- Luna Park – an iconic Sydney attraction, Luna Park is sure to bring out the kid in everyone! With its historic carousel and Ferris wheel, as well as plenty of other rides and games, there’s something for everyone at Luna Park.
- The Treehouse Play Centre – if your kids are looking for a more active school holiday activity, take them to The Treehouse Play Centre in Chatswood
. With climbing nets, obstacle courses and slides, they’ll be entertained for hours.
- Rainforest Walking Tours – explore the lush and vibrant rainforest at Garigal National Park on one of many walking tours available. These tours are a great way to teach kids about the importance of conservation whilst enjoying some time outdoors.
- Pottery Workshops – let your kids tap into their creative side with a pottery workshop at one of Sydney’s many ceramics studios. They’ll have fun getting their hands dirty whilst learning a new skill!
- Learn to Surf Lessons – what could be more Australian than learning to surf? Head down to Bondi Beach or Manly Beach for some professional surfing lessons during the school holidays.
- rock-climbing – test your limits with a session of rock-climbing at one of Sydney’s many indoor climbing centres. With walls of varying difficulty levels, there’s something for everyone – from beginners to experienced climbers alike.”
10 Mcdonalds Playland – if you’re looking for a cheap and cheerful activity that the whole family can enjoy, head to your local McDonalds Playland! With slides and soft play areas, it’s perfect for those rainy days.”
11 museums – last but not least, Sydney has some world-class museums that are always worth a visit.” Australian Museum,” Powerhouse Museum,” Art Gallery of New South Wales,” National Maritime Museum,” among others.” which are bound to keep your kids entertained (and educated!) during the holidays.”